DATE: 2 March 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 3:00pm-5:00pm Open House Format.
Prospective Parents are invited to attend our Open House and Application Special Event. Learn about BASIS Curriculum Schools from the BISB Administration. On-site application assistance available.
This is the LAST CHANCE to receive the Registration Fee Credit before it expires.
- Special Event Promotion for those who apply onsite
- First 50 applications will receive a special gift
- LAST CHANCE to receive the Registration Fee Credit
- Supervised playroom for children under 10 year of age (no infants please)
Information Stations will include:
- The BASIS Curriculum PreK-12th Grade with The Director of Academic Programs
- The Two Teacher Classroom. The BASIS LET/SET Model with The Head of School
- Meet the CEO. Learn the History of BASIS and the Story of our Success
- The Campus: Building Preview and Construction Progress with The Admissions Team
- Admissions Specials with The Admissions Team: Learn about all of the credits available to those who apply on-site.
- Application and Enrollment Help: Get one-on-one help completing the application process